As a Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, focusing on sales hiring, you will ensure Beekeeper attracts, hires, and onboards the best talent mainly in Europe and the USA. You will work closely with hiring managers to identify the best talent for their teams. You will use your expert sales sourcing skills to identify and hire the best talent in the market, sustain talent pools for specialist positions and support the team with recruitment branding needs. With your proactive attitude, high EQ and people skills you will act as the specialist in your field in the company.
- End to end management of candidates selection, from sourcing to offer negotiation
- Lead sales and business recruitment, and sporadically supporting technical recruitment when needed
- Continuous improvement around the recruitment & interview processes for all teams and across all locations
- Being a business partner and advisor to sales and business hiring managers, supporting them in fulfilling their team hiring needs
- Lead interviewer and hiring manager training across the entire company to ensure an amazing candidate experience and hiring standardisation
- Building & nourishing talent pipelines for future hiring needs through active candidate sourcing, job boards, referrals, internal talent, events etc.
- Work closely with our branding, marketing and communications teams to deliver outstanding employer brand including landing pages, 1-pager and presentational information and media ad campaigns
- Leveraging and managing recruiting tools and third party contracts and channels
- Proactively seeking and leading project work, which contributes to the efficiency and improvement of hiring
- Collaborate with the overall HR team to improve processes and uphold a seamless candidate to employee experience
- Ability to understand and capture data that continuously supports the improvement of how we recruit, hire and retain talent
What we look for in you
- 5+ years of recruiting experience incl. candidate sourcing in a high growth, fast paced company, in sales and business recruitment
- Experience in recruiting in at least 2 of the following locations: Switzerland, Germany, UK, Poland, Denmark & the US
- Demonstrated success in hiring sales roles in SaaS companies across EMEA and the USA - and a good understanding of managing sales candidates through an interview process
- Ability to effectively support, collaborate and manage internal and external stakeholders, including senior leaders, hiring managers, interviewers and recruitment agencies
- Experience executing end to end employer branding projects including digital marketing ads and offline marketing campaigns specifically for recruitment purposes
- Strong identification to the Beekeeper Core Values
- Proactive, can- do, solution oriented mindset
- A process driven attitude with demonstrable experience and a proven track record
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and spoken.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page