As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager you will take Beekeeper’s marketing technology stack to the next level, helping us adopt a more modern approach to marketing automation and early pipeline development. As a part of the Sales Technology team, you’ll be a core driver of collaboration and operational excellence across marketing, sales, customer success and operations. You will support our company’s rapid growth by identifying business needs and requirements, applying best practices, implementing recommendations, and providing governance of our processes.
Successful marketing operations leaders at Beekeeper are strategic problem solvers, who get results through collaboration, innovative thinking, and effective change management. Their recommendations and solutions are grounded in our practical business needs, supported by critical thinking and relevant data and analytics. They are drivers who are passionate about the latest trends in Marketing and technology and thrive when driving continuous improvements to our revenue operations infrastructures.
- Primary administrator for the marketing tools (Hubspot, Drift, Google Analytics, RingLead, ZoomInfo, etc.) including third party integrations (Salesforce, Looker, etc.)
- Drive continuous innovation in our marketing tech stack to support our fast growing business, including cross-functional alignment with Sales, Marketing, Partners, and global Sales Operations leaders
- Work closely with various stakeholders to assess, prioritize, scope, and implement key projects related to ABM initiatives, lead funnel, and process optimisation
- Improve the lead/account scoring and routing methodology to ensure quality leads are passed to sales development and increase efficiencies and conversion rates
- Deliver marketing reporting related to lead attribution, pipeline metrics, forecast, and other marketing programs to show the business impact, and provide insights and recommendations for optimization
- Maintain high levels of data accuracy in marketing tools: identifying and addressing data errors/ gaps, managing data uploads and cleanup projects
- Strengthen the relationship between marketing and sales teams through strong leadership, partnership, operational excellence and communication
What we look for in you
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations of a global B2B SaaS company
- Extensive administrator experience with Hubspot and other marketing/ sales technologies
- Good understanding of Salesforce and other sales technologies
- Extensive experience supporting various marketing campaigns and establishing processes for more efficient execution of goals
Who are you
- Resilient: You are not afraid of change and you are capable of utilizing resources and skills to overcome challenges
- Meticulous: You have an eye for detail and are very process-driven because you understand that even small changes can mean big results, so you strive to communicate clearly and concisely
- Curious and Confident: You are a life-long learner and yearn to understand people, processes and technology with an eye to making improvements where you are able
- Team Player: You strive for greatness and know that teamwork is the way to get there. You’re a natural collaborator and see yourself growing as the team expands
- Proven ability to understand business needs, bring alignment across stakeholders, and drive projects to completion
- Passionate about operational excellence and process improvement and interested intrinsic desire to build a best in class operations framework
- Bring a data-driven approach with an eye on process optimization and change management
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that provide the necessary context, analysis, and recommendations to drive action and accountability from local and remote teams
- Project Management Certification
- Knowledge of Marketoo
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page