Beekeeper is seeking a Senior Partner Marketing Manager to play a vital role in scaling pipeline creation and enablement through our most strategic channel partners. Reporting to the Head of Field Marketing, the right candidate must be a team player with demonstrated excellence in channel marketing and enablement. The role requires practical experience developing joint marketing and enablement plans and seeing them through to execution. The experienced candidate should have proven outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written) and relationship building skills with the ability to communicate and influence at multiple levels internally and externally. The candidate will lead initiatives to translate strategy into action utilizing excellent cross-functional project leadership skills.
If you love driving growth through the channel, blending creative with practical to create and enable new business opportunities, and like working in a fast-growing, dynamic organization, then this is the opportunity for you!
The Partner Marketing Manager will drive the deployment of Beekeeper’s Partner marketing strategy. He/she will enforce the rules of engagement of the Partner Partner Program according to the Partner's marketing agreement. He/she will act as the program champion for our partner channel managers.
- Develop and implement a global channel marketing strategy, enabling long-term revenue growth through our partner ecosystem
- Create joint marketing plans with our strategic partners that will help sell our platform
- Manage the end-to-end process with all the implicated functions including quarterly allocations, proposal review and approval, and proof of performance verification
- Monitor partner marketing plans, track results and recommend improvements to increase the effectiveness of performed marketing activities
- Work with partner and field marketing team to create territory marketing plans as an integrated component of the overall joint marketing plan
- Own and develop compelling listings for Beekeeper on Partner marketplaces
- Shape sales enablement material for our partners
- Elaborate assets and programs to drive onboarding and enablement of partners through distributors
- Establish strong relationships with our strategic channel partners and act as their marketing liaison
- Embrace the Beekeeper culture by working as a true cross-functional team player
What we look for in you
- Degree in a business related field with 5+ yrs in B2B marketing and 2+ yrs in Partner Marketing
- Entrepreneurial mindset with determination to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in planning, executing and reporting of global co-marketing programs, including budget management
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- Strong organizational & time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Know how to stimulate, persuade and get the most joint success from a partner ecosystem
- Have a strong affinity to technology
- Excellent English writing and verbal skills
- MBA degree
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Experience with HCM and WFM applications such as UKG, ADP, Ceridian, Workday, SAP Success Factors
- Skilled in SalesForce and/or Hubspot or other CRM marketing automation
- Be a data expert! Leverage Hubspot, Google Analytics and Salesforce to report on marketing KPIs and program success
- Comfortable with a high visibility role as this works in concert with both the VP of Marketing and VP of Alliances
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience/background
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out our Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page