As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will own and manage a portfolio of customers and be responsible for their overall success.
- Interact with customers of all levels (VPs and Directors) through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls, and in-person meetings)
- Dedicated portfolio manager of mid-market and enterprise accounts post implementation.
- Provide coaching and best practices to improve the adoption of Beekeeper and expand usage into new features
- Collaborate closely with Key Account Managers to identify expansion opportunities and growth within your customer portfolio
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and reports to align with customer’s business objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Contribute to the overall improvement of internal processes
- Be the voice of the customer
What we look for in you
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience with mid-market or enterprise customers
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer success
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management
- Strong written / verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Background in Internal Communication or HR
- Technical understanding of HR SaaS landscape
- Technical knowledge of APIs, various data PII infrastructures, compliance standards, etc.
- Previous project management work
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
- Fluent in Spanish
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out our Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page