As a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for DevOps, you will work on building and maintaining state of the art production infrastructure and supporting any systems. . You will automate and improve our deployment, monitoring and operational systems, in order to maintain a fast and reliable release rhythm.
With an open, innovative mindset and a thirst for technical challenges, you collaborate with the entire team to deliver Beekeeper’s software to its rapidly-growing community of users.
- Work on existing Kubernetes infrastructure
- Improve and maintain the continuous deployment pipeline
- Ensure secure and compliant deployments
- Work on automated monitoring and alerting infrastructure
What we look for in you
- Strong Software Engineer capable of contributing code
- Deep technical understanding in core domains of:
- Extensive previous experience with:
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- Fluency in English
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Experience operating Multi-Tenant Software
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with eBPF or other similar software
- Experience with Relational Databases
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page