As a Senior Account Executive you’ll be responsible for generating, cultivating, and closing new business opportunities. Are you personable and consultative; comfortable and effective in collaborating with cross-functional teams (like Sales Development, Marketing, Customer Success Engineering, and Sales Leadership) as well as with customers? We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills, as well as a proven track record with sales cycle management.
- Generate and develop a healthy funnel of qualified B2B opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies
- Collaborate with Sales Development, Customer Success Engineering, Marketing, Sales Leadership, and other internal teams
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
What we look for in you
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant quota carrying SaaS sales experience, with a preference for people who have closed six-figure ARR opportunities
- Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion for learning and helping others
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Desire to constantly be learning
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with CRM systems and office platforms like Google Suite, Salesforce, sales engagement, conversation intelligence, and sales intelligence solutions.
- Experience in a high growth company
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page