As the Head of Operations of the Product & Value Delivery Engine at Beekeeper, you will be responsible for ensuring the smooth and efficient running of daily operations, and identifying and initiating projects that support and accelerate our strategic growth.
You will work closely with three different groups: Customer Success, Engineering and Product, each with its own unique structure and opportunities. Your team’s mandate is to foster a solution-focused and forward-thinking work culture, focused on efficient growth, which enables us to deliver with passion and pride the leading platform for frontline workers.
You are responsible for implementing repeatable and scalable processes and automation, helping the teams improve their KPIs and their efficiency.
As an individual you are passionate about solving problems, improving processes and motivating others to positively impact business outcomes.
Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will play a key role in scaling out our Product & Value Delivery organization for the next level of growth. You will be a critical connection with other operational stakeholders, both internally and externally (e.g. Finance, HR, Sales Ops, 3rd party providers).
- Partner with key stakeholders on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, customer retention, product activation and operational efficiency
- Contribute to defining and refining the initiatives, methodologies, assets and programs within the Product and Value Delivery Engine
- Create and implement scalable solutions and programs that work in a fast growing company and drive automation
- Work cross functionally with other departments to ensure programs being created are consistent with other organizational initiatives and to ensure strategic alignment across departments and teams
- Track and monitor crucial Engine metrics such as OKRs, KPIs, hiring progress and budget
- Lead, inspire and develop a highly motivated Engine Operations team, including hiring, coaching, motivation, professional development, and retention. Lead by example to cultivate and maintain Beekeeper culture and best practices within the team
What we look for in you
- 5+ years of experience in senior operations management role
- Strong business acumen and credibility, ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated problem solving experience providing data-driven business insights
- Proven ability to be successful in a complex, fast-paced environment, planning and managing at both the strategic and operational level
- Excellent project management skills
- Understanding of Engineering, Product and Customer success organisations in a SaaS company
- Clear communicator with a professional presence and excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of the various toolsets supporting Engineering, Product and Customer Success teams, e.g. Confluence, Zendesk, Salesforce
- Experience of working with people initiatives, including training & development, career paths, succession planning
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully coach, lead and develop a team
- Strong financial acumen
- Project management certification
- Experience or knowledge working with customer communications
- German language skills
- Line management experience in a Customer Success, Engineering or Product team