As a Customer Marketing Manager you’re a customer obsessed pioneer that's only mission is to delight and engage with our loyal customers on a daily basis.
You will be setting up from scratch a successful customer advocacy program and drive all of the customer-related activities necessary to increase loyalty, retention and revenue.
- Implementing and running a successful customer advocacy program by continually recruit new customer advocates
- Building a community of fanatic brand advocates and develop and run programs to boost referrals, quotes, reviews and references
- Identifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities and testimonials
- Discover ROI relevant customer use cases, transform them into compelling stories and market them through all the relevant marketing channels
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities through engaging campaigns
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help retain at-risk customers
- Provide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team
- Act as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization
- Analyze performance of all marketing and non –marketing programs for customers
What we look for in you
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Proven B2B experience in setting-up and running a successful customer advocacy program
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms ideally Salesforce and marketing automation platforms like Hubspot
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Graphic design abilities
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset
- International experience running global customer advocacy programs
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out our Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page