As a Digital marketing Expert your core area will be Beekeepers Paid Media campaigns. You will be an accomplished, B2B marketing and have experience launching campaigns across various platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Bing, Google etc. You will grow exponential demand and engagement coming from paid traffic, managing strategy across channels (SEM, Social, Directories) and optimizing on-page conversion.
Paid social strategy across EMEA and the US will be your baby, and you will be provided with all the support and resources needed to execute. We are scaling up and we want you to be integral in enabling this
What you will do
- Design, execute, and maintain ROI-focused PPC & Paid Social global campaigns
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaigns to make the most of the ad budget
- Scale existing channels and find new channels to make sure each market can reach maximum potential
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy and landing pages to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Provide ongoing actionable insights into campaign performance to the team
- Full budget responsibilities for global paid media
- Stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising
What’s in it for you
- Freedom to own your area of specialism and make the paid media strategy for an already successful global Scale-Up
- Global remit
- Fully remote option in Europe or the US (Providing it is in a country or state where we have an entity)
- Great package including shares in the company
- Outstanding career progression opportunities/grow with the business
- Excellent training, support and personal development
- Personal Training and Development budget
- Social, open, and modern working environment
- Regular social events including 2 premium, annual team events
Who you are
- 4+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS or Software
- At least 2 years specialising in B2B Paid Media
- Experience managing paid advertising budgets: Google/Bing/Facebook/Xing and LinkedIn Ads.
- Mastery of tools such as Google Analytics and Hotjar
- Experience nailing Account-Based Marketing and generating laser-targeted leads
- Collaborative, curious and not afraid of trying new approaches
- Experienced in delivering improvements in cost per acquisition across digital channels and campaigns.
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset
- International experience running campaigns would be a bonus, particularly in EMEA or the US
What we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page