Beekeeper is a fast-growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich, Oakland, Berlin and Krakow. We have customers in more than 130 different countries. Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. Our mobile-friendly platform is built to digitally enable deskless workers who make up over 80% of the global workforce. We exist to help essential workers all over the world stay connected, informed, and empowered at work. Do you want to make a difference for these frontline heroes? Then join our mission to connect the unconnected and help teams work better together.
You will be joining the People team at an extremely exciting time, when we are shaping our people strategy, focusing on creating a learning organization, and adapting our processes to be ready to scale. You have a unique opportunity to contribute to how we build our organization, how we add value to our business, and how we can develop an environment where every employee can thrive. In addition our Beekeeper platform is evolving into an operational tool that supports our client’s core HR processes - your experience and insights can add value to the development of our products!
What you will do
As HR Business Partner for Switzerland, Germany, UK and Denmark, you will be responsible for all people processes for our employees and a variety of strategic initiatives encompassing operations, compensation, benefits, HR Information Systems, and people development. The contributions of this role fundamentally impact the business processes, results, and overall efficiency of both people and operations. In particular, you will:
- Consult and partner with management on HR topics such as people development, performance management, compensation assessments, coaching, employee relations matters, Learning & Development etc.
- Provide exceptional customer service to employees by resolving questions and concerns.
- Participate in & lead global HR projects.
- Manage onboarding process including new joiner orientation, immigration controls, enrollment of benefits, and handling onboarding inquiries.
- Coordinate EMEA payroll to ensure timely monthly payments, together with our local payroll providers.
- Manage workplace policies & procedures and share knowledge appropriately on applicable legislation.
- Be an advocate for inclusive leadership & employee wellbeing and ensure we meet our obligations within the legislation to ensure the health and safety of self and others.
Who you are
- You have 10+ years of experience working in Human Resources internationally, preferably with at least 5 years in the technology industry.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or similar field.
- You will have experience building flexible people processes and programs designed to support startups as they scale across multiple geographies.
- You have experience in applying employment legislation, managing complex employee relations matters and supporting social security processes across multiple jurisdictions.
- Demonstrated experience of building a feedback-driven culture with people with specialist knowledge of feedback specific tools in the market and experience designing and launching feedback specific L&D programmes, pulse surveys etc
- Experience developing and managing wellbeing initiatives and grassroots employee initiatives.
- You have proven project management skills with an analytical mindset and the ability to present proposals in a convincing manner.
- You’ll thrive in a busy and fast-paced environment, taking a hands-on approach to challenging work.
- You love to build relationships and excel at finding practical solutions to solve business problems.
- You like to have a deep understanding of the business you support and tailor your solutions to their needs.
- You are comfortable with using your creativity to experiment and develop resolutions to complex problems that may arise in the groups that you support.
- You communicate fluently in English. Good command of German and French is a plus.
- You are comfortable using HR tools and interested in exploring new HR technologies.
- Start-up experience
- Specialist knowledge in HRIS, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Learning & Development or DEI.
- Career coaching skills