As a Senior Automation QA Engineer at Beekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the software product we offer to our customers meets our quality standards. The Beekeeper product offering is being used across the globe (in over 100 countries) by over 200 companies which all rely on the software offering to be available and functionally correct at all times.
Our teams follow modern development practices, such as continuous deployment, micro-services, test driven development, DevOps methodologies, automated deployment pipelines, etc. You will be responsible for further driving the efforts of automated and non-automated testing within Beekeeper. You will have the opportunity to work on automated system test infrastructure, performance regression test infrastructure as well as collaborate with the other software engineers to deliver state of the art software.
Role level: Senior
Report to: QA Manager
Possibility to work remotely, also either on employment or B2B basis
- Debug software products through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products. Develop, modify, and execute software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Analyze and write test standards and procedures. Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action.
- Consult with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Provide feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of programming languages, systems, and computation software.
- Ensure quality computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation, data acquisition, and processing.
- Implement and enhance the automated test infrastructure.
- Implement and enhance the automated performance test infrastructure.
- Perform functional testing for teams in which you are embedded.
- Improve existing Quality Assurance processes.
- Maintain and enhance a list of automated and non-automated tests.
- Monitor and alert on performance characteristics of the platform.
- Provide QA sign-off on the releases for the mobile clients & weekly deployments.
What we look for in you
- Significant commercial experience in writing and maintaining fully automated tests
- Significant experience with automation systems such as Jenkins
- Significant experience in performance regression testing
- Strong experience in API testing
- Strong programming/coding skills
- Experience with UI automation frameworks
- Experience with Test Management Software
- Good collaboration skills
- Open mind and proactive attitude
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- ISTQB Certification in Software Testing is a plus
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page