We are looking for an enthusiastic Intern Startup Engagement Manager (60-100%) to join the Beekeeper Innovation Labs. We work on a key initiative to foster innovation - please refer to the Beekeeper Acceleration Program for more information. In this internship, you have the unique opportunity to be responsible for startup scouting for the program and actively take part in the entire innovation process.
- Location Preference: Remote in Switzerland or Germany / Zurich or Berlin
- Reporting line: Flavio Pfaffhauser, Co-Founder of Beekeeper
- Internship period: at least 6 months - Starting May 2021
- Scout startups that fit the criteria for our Acceleration Program
- Promote the Acceleration Program in relevant ecosystems
- Take startups through the acceleration program selection process
- Work with startups in the acceleration program and internal stakeholders to enable proof-of-value projects with Beekeeper customers
- Collaborate closely with the Marketplace Team, as well as Customer Success & Account Management Team
What we look for in you
- You have successfully completed or are still doing your Bachelor's/Master's degree
- You have a profound interest in startups
- Fluent in German and English
- You are communicative and enjoy taking on responsibility
- You like to get your hands dirty and thrive working independently
- You have previously been involved in entrepreneurial ecosystems and initiatives
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality, safety and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out our Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page