At Beekeeper, our success is closely linked to the value our customers can derive from our product. The technical ecosystem that allows customers to integrate their Beekeeper app with other systems plays a key part in ensuring customers see Beekeeper as a “must have” rather than “nice to have”.
As the Integration Technical Lead you are responsible for working to plan, design and oversee development of integrations between Beekeeper software and other systems. The development work for most of these integrations will be done by third parties (external consulting companies). You are a key member of the Channel Partner Team with a technical background and competencies around integrations, solutions architecture and security.
The Integration Technical Lead has hybrid reporting responsibilities. The role is a member of the Channel Partner Team, with the hiring manager being based in the United States. However, the Integration Technical Lead will also take technical direction and work closely with a Platform Development Team, called Stardust, that is based in Krakow.
You thrive on developing solutions and solving technical problems. You are a natural collaborator who can manage both internal and external stakeholders in a consultative and solution-oriented manner.
You will conduct technical discovery workshops, listening closely to the integration plans and advise on the optimal technical solutions for them. You will develop integration requirements and then oversee the development of the integrations. You are the central point of contact for all Beekeeper integration requirements and questions.
- Develop integration requirements
- Ensure high quality integration development by closely overseeing third party consulting companies that perform the development
- Review and accept any completed integration development
- Provide technical support for external development teams that have questions on how to best integrate with Beekeeper
- Send proposed API improvements to our Product and Engineering teams
- Work with Product and Product Marketing during new feature rollouts, including feature positioning, customer beta testing, managing staged rollouts
What we look for in you
- You are proficient with typical architectures & technologies around integration, e.g. SSO (especially SAML2.0), system synchronization (especially SFTP & batch workloads) as well as APIs (especially REST & SOAP) as well as consistently implement best practices in aligning different systems & architectures to work well together
- You possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to go a mile deep with technical customer resources or to explain the most basic capabilities to a business user
- You have excellent presentation skills for presenting both business oriented solutions and advanced technical concepts
- You have experience leading and crafting technical projects, engaging with, and motivating change across multiple levels of IT executives and organizations
- You have past experience working directly with Sales and Customer Success teams, Consultants, and System Integrators
- You have a bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Business.
- You have at least 5+ years of previous development, consulting, professional services or sales engineering experience
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- A competitive compensation package, including stock options
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with quarterly hackathons and other team events
- Occasional travel to other Beekeeper offices
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV and cover letter. Note that we will only consider complete applications.
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Our mobile-friendly platform is built to digitally enable deskless workers who make up over 80% of the global workforce. We exist to help essential workers all over the world stay connected, informed, and empowered at work. We’re proud to be one of the only digital workplaces on the market that was built specifically for these frontline heroes. While our platform and our technology have evolved over the years, our mission always has and always will be to connect the unconnected and help teams work better together.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.