As a Content Marketing Manager for German speaking regions, you’re a strategic thinker, natural born storyteller, and expert communicator with impeccable project management skills. You will be responsible for developing compelling stories aligned to local and global marketing campaigns that unfold across all our mediums: print, web, email, social, advertising, video, etc. You will develop content that accurately reflects Beekeeper’s core values and editorial style and ensure the freelancers you manage do as well.
You will create and execute a content strategy that aligns with our business goals. You will report to the Head of Content Marketing and work cross-functionally with Product and Field Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success to create impactful top and middle of the funnel pieces for your local market that converts.
We are open to hiring a remote based Content Marketing Manager located anywhere in Germany.
- Audit existing German content inventory and create/execute a plan that aligns with business goals, brand strategy, and helps us scale
- Write across a range of deliverables including case studies, white papers, eBooks, articles, conversion-focused web copy, newsletters, landing pages, video scripts, product descriptions, and other marketing communications
- Self-edit and proofread copy to ensure the message speaks to and converts the target audience and is consistent, grammatically correct, and embodies our brand voice
- Produce well-researched and data-driven content for publication online and in print
- Follow SEO guidelines and produce keyword-rich content that ranks on search
- Manage content pipeline and publish 1-2 blog posts per week
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the Beekeeper mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team (internal and external parties), including content writers, editors, and web publishers
- Manage an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team and freelancers to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Create and execute a social media strategy across LinkedIn and evaluate Facebook
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
What we look for in you
- Languages: Native German speaking, writing, and reading skills are mandatory, good English language skills
- Degree in marketing, content writing, German literature or a related field
- Proven record of excellent writing with a focus on conversion demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to Beekeeper’s editorial guidelines and our policies for publication
- Time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
What we’re all about
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page