The Beekeeper Krakow office has 5 employees, and we are looking to ramp up the office significantly to around 18 people in the next 6-9 months.
We are looking for an Office and People Team Support Staff as we undertake this rapid growth to support us with various office management and HR tasks.
We are looking for someone who would work with us on a 40-60% basis.
Working and coordinating closely with both the People team and the local tech lead, you will be responsible for:
- Organize and coordinate local travel needs and assist in preparing for visiting Bee’s from other hives
- Managing our office providers to gather necessary requirements for office expansion
- Interacting with local businesses
- (e.g. Local media companies for running ads in the city)
- Organizing office supplies
- Supporting the People team with local HR needs
- Being a go to person for upholding the Beekeeper culture (Team Events, Game-board Nights,, BeeBreakfast…)
- Organizing in-house Meet-ups to support the Beekeeper brand in Poland
- Support the People team in organising, managing and attending local events & conferences
- Support with interview scheduling and candidate on-boarding
- Being a Beekeeper Magnet at events - be open to telling people all about who we are and what we do
- Support the People team in finding new ways and new areas to brand Beekeeper in Poland
We expect the following things from the person:
- Ability to come in on most if not all days (e.g. work every morning, instead of just work 1-2 days full time per week)
- Native Polish speaking & very good English language skills
- Strong familiarity with local customs and strong knowledge of Krakow & Poland
- Strong communication skills
Reporting to our European Hive Manager