Beekeeper is a fast-growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich, Oakland, Krakow, and Berlin and our product is used in 100+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.
What is Growth and what is a Growth Team?
Ever asked yourself how companies like Uber, Facebook, Dropbox or Paypal managed to grow that fast? What all those former startups have in common is called Growth Hacking – Rapid testing of growth tactics and MVP (Minimum Viable Product) building to learn from analytics and boost user- and revenue growth.
As a Growth Marketer Intern you can take over responsibility for developing and implementing user acquisition, retention and activation testing and you will support the Growth Team in all matters. In this role, you will learn to use digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, VWO, Hubspot, Instapage. You will also have the opportunity to use project management tools like Jira as well as CRM tools like Salesforce. We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and strong conceptual thinker that can translate ideas to concrete projects to support the team.
The internship will last for 6 months.
- Gain a deep understanding of digital marketing tools
- Test different growth experiments on a weekly basis
- Conduct A/B testing and report the results in a structured way
- Conduct testing with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with our sales and marketing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate current and prospective opportunities with clients
- Support product and engineering efforts with quality assurance & design
What we look for in you
- Enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree in Business or Technical field or recent grad
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and communicative skills
- Passion for digital media, technology, and marketing
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, InVision)
- An autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- Self-motivated and results-driven personality
- Eligible to work in Switzerland full-time
- Fluent in English - both verbal and written. German skills would be a strong asset
- Knowledge of tools like Salesforce, Google Analytics, VWO, MailChimp, Hubspot
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS or other computer languages
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- A competitive salary
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- A vibrant company culture with weekly team breakfasts, board game nights, CrossFit and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Central office in Zurich with unlimited coffee, fresh fruits and subsidised catering
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows while leveraging an analytics dashboard to measure engagement. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible in one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London, and Krakow. We have customers in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, Marriott, and MOD Pizza.
- Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsuoGN0K2uQ