The mission of the growth team is to experiment and test new growth tactics and strategies to enable exponential growth within the company. As a Growth Product Marketer you will work closely within the Growth Team and our Product Marketing function. You will be owning the entire activation stage of the Beekeeper Free Trial Product and developing onboarding and retention strategies and tactics to successfully impact key metrics. You will work closely with stakeholders to help shape our product and drive our vision forward.
- Be the owner of the activation and retention stage of the Beekeeper Trial product, monitor and impact key KPI’s and conversion rates through a very data-driven approach.
- Maintain a high level overview of competitors and state of the art technology to develop innovative Onboarding and Retention tactics in a complex user environment to acquire and retain customers.
- Have a deep knowledge of who our prospects, customers and users are and what makes them interested in a product like Beekeeper.
- Conduct rapid experimenting and testing to establish validated tactics and continuously refine these.
- Be the go-to person within the Growth Team for any product related questions.
- Support the Growth Team’s product development with copywriting knowledge at all stages.
- Work closely with the Product Marketing Team to ensure alignment and adoption of new features that are also relevant for the trial product.
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong German & English copywriting skills, experience writing compelling messages and taglines
- Experience in developing Onboarding and Retention tactics
- Experience in working with a product team
- Structured work approach and get stuff done mentality
- Time & task management skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Exceptional analytical skills and understanding of the Growth Hacking Mentality
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Bachelor's degree
- Additional languages
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiar with Hubspot or other Marketing Automation Tools
- Experience in the Non-Desk Worker Space
- Project Management Experience
- Product Management Experience
- Experience with Jira
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal collaboration for non-desk workers in a tech-driven environment
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with weekly team breakfasts, board game nights, CrossFit and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Central office in Zurich with unlimited coffee, fresh fruits and subsidised catering
Who we are
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. We have offices in Zurich, Oakland, London, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a smart and multinational team. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.