As a Product Designer you will work on how our users experience our product. Starting from a holistic understanding of our users, to discovering different solutions, delivering meaningful user experiences, and making our product more successful.
At Beekeeper we breathe collaboration. Product designers work closely with our product, engineering and growth teams, balancing the different needs, and driving our vision forward. We’re a deeply user-centered and data driven organisation and as a product designer you’ll build an understanding of our users’ needs and intentions, as a basis to evolve our product further.
- Execute on all phases of the design process— from conducting research, over quick prototypes to creating production-ready designs
- Provide design support during implementation and release
- Collaborate with the design function to maintain design consistency and coherence across products, and raise our overall level of UX and design
- Contribute to establishing design as a core function within the organization
What we look for in you ✅
- 3+ years of professional experience designing digital products for web and mobile
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of the human-centered design process, as well as UX and visual design excellence
- Experienced in collaborating within cross-functional teams
- Tools change, still we expect you to be proficient in a variety of interaction and visual design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Flinto, etc.)
- Eligibility to work in the EU. This is a full-time in-house position.
- Growth Hacker mentality for rapid experimenting and analytical thinking
Bonus points 😛
- Proficiency with web technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and responsive web frameworks
- Experience in both qualitative and quantitative UX research practices
What we offer you 🎉
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Opportunity to shape the future of internal collaboration for non-desk workers in a tech environment 🚀
- An amazing team with 30+ nationalities
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, CrossFit / yoga and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Flexible work hours and possibilities to work from home
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible through one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.