As a Security Architect at Beekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the software product we offer to our customers meets our security standards. The Beekeeper product offering is being used across the globe (in over than 100 countries) by over 200 companies, who have entrusted us with their data.
Our teams follow modern development practices, such as continuous deployment, microservices, test driven development, DevOps methodologies, automated deployment pipelines, etc. You will be responsible for further driving the security efforts in our development. You work with teams on increasing the security by: adding automated security scans, holing yearly penetration tests, holding security trainings, etc. In addition, you will be part of designing our systems and ensuring that the software is built in a security by design fashion.
- Implement and enhance the automated security infrastructure
- Improve existing Security related processes
- Maintain and enhance a list of automated security scans
- Hold monthly security trainings for the engineering team
- Be part of the software development team
What we look for in you
- Experience with holding penetration tests
- 5+ years experience as a Security Architect
- Experience with automated security scanning software
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company