As a Security Architect at Beekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the software product we offer to our customers meets our security standards. The Beekeeper product offering is being used across the globe (in over than 100 countries) by over 200 companies, who have entrusted us with their data.
Our teams follow modern development practices, such as continuous deployment, microservices, test driven development, DevOps methodologies, automated deployment pipelines, etc. You will be responsible for further driving the security efforts in our development. You work with teams on increasing the security by: adding automated security scans, holing yearly penetration tests, holding security trainings, etc. In addition, you will be part of designing our systems and ensuring that the software is built in a security by design fashion.
- Implement and enhance the automated security infrastructure
- Improve existing Security related processes
- Maintain and enhance a list of automated security scans
- Hold monthly security trainings for the engineering team
- Be part of the software development team
What we look for in you
- Experience with holding penetration tests
- 5+ years experience as a Security Architect
- Experience with automated security scanning software
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Choose your own Workstation: From Mac to High end Lenovo Laptops (Linux or Windows)
- Vibrant company culture with weekly team breakfasts, board game nights, and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Central office in Krakow with unlimited coffee
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV and accompanying documents including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who we are
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. We have offices in Zurich, Oakland, London, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a smart and multinational team. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.