Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich and San Francisco. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS startup. We aim to grow at a fast pace by constantly improving our sales and marketing processes.
As a Senior Engineering Manager you will be leading the engineering function at Beekeeper. Your core mission will be to ensure the further development of the function, which includes shaping the organization, shaping personal development for engineers, shaping and improving existing engineering processes within Beekeeper.
This is a new role, and a significant part of the position will also be shaping the role fully. This is the opportunity to not only contribute to an existing function within the company, but also to completely shape it from the beginning. You will have a significant impact on a fast growing Engineering organization.
- Create growth plans for the engineering organization
- Continuously improve on the talent recruitment processes
- Create and improve personal development plans for Engineers
- Manage a swarm of engineers
What we look for in you
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in working in a product company
- Experience in managing engineering organizations
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- 7+ years of Professional Experience
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with working in the SaaS business
- Experience with very quickly growing ogranizations
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with weekly team breakfasts, board game nights, CrossFit and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Central office in Zurich with unlimited coffee, fresh fruits and subsidised catering
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV and accompanying documents including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Who we are
Beekeeper is an award-winning employee communication platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. We have offices in Zurich, Oakland, London, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a smart and multinational team. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.