Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company who is looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up.
The Demand Generation Specialist is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing outbound related programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team.You will be responsible for developing account based marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics in agreement with the local field marketing managers and the digital team.
You will manage, measure and optimize all aspects of the lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high quality leads to a multi-tiered sales and channel organization.
You will own the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up and work collaboratively with Sales and Sales Development to obtain feedback on MQL and SQL quality.
- Planning, coordinating and executing outbound related programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team
- Developing and partially executing account based marketing (ABM) plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics in agreement with the local field marketing managers and the digital team
- Partner with sales to build lists and segment our database for outreach
- Write timely follow up emails and nurtures for sponsored events and webinars, researching personas so that emails are relevant and personal
- Partner with digital and growth team to identify and implement new outbound related growth approaches
- Collaborate with sales and sales operations to forecast, manage, measure and optimize all aspects of the lead pipeline to ensure accurate and timely delivery of high quality leads to a multi-tiered sales and channel organization
- Own the lead management process from lead capture to follow-up and work collaboratively with Sales and Sales Development to obtain feedback on MQL and SQL quality
- Project manage content creation for white papers, webinars, infographics, research reports, etc. in relation to ABM program
What we look for in you
- Hands-on experience in project management and marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in business or quantitative field
- Strong team player who can work well across multiple cross-functional teams, including, sales, sales ops, marketing, growth, and product
- A data driven and conversion-oriented mindset
- Work independently and drive your own initiatives – if you need an answer you find it
- Focus on scale - develop tooling to automate commonly requested analyses
- Ability to communicate the results of your work to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience building out data pipelines from new and raw data sources
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience in running ABM programs
- Professional skills on Hubspot and SFDC
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage of Health Benefits
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Commuter reimbursement
- Flexible PTO time
- We are headquartered in Zurich so potential for international travel
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform built for frontline employees that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging, targeted streams, and automated workflows. We have offices in Zurich, Bay Area, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 137+ countries in the world. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology? Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.