Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company that is disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be the biggest product ambassador at Beekeeper. You will be responsible for representing the customers in all product conversations, while promoting our product and features to internal and external stakeholders – to our internal sales and customer success teams, as well as our customers and users. You will combine your deep knowledge of our customers needs with a thorough understanding of our product and of the competitive landscape to develop our product positioning. Leveraging your copywriting skills, you will collaborate with the content and field marketing team to develop strong collateral to enable our customer facing teams to successfully and consistently promote our product in the market.
- Have a deep knowledge of who our customers and prospects are and what makes them interested in a product like Beekeeper. Continuously refine this understanding and represent the customer during all stages of the product development process
- Maintain our competitor intelligence: keep up to date with the movements of top competitors, advise product managers where relevant and maintain our internal competitor intelligence materials
- Combine the knowledge above to establish and continuously refine our product or feature positioning. Use your copywriting skills to refine the product presentation on the website and sales materials
- Be the product advocate in our US branch. Be the go-to person for all product knowledge and ensure our commercial teams in the US understand and correctly represent our product
- Plan and execute the go-to-market of large product launches while closely collaborating with our global marketing team. Brief all internal stakeholders that will be working on the promotional campaign and project manage the progress of all activities.
What we look for in you
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong copywriting skills, experience writing compelling messages and taglines
- Experience developing short and long copy for web and sales materials
- Time & task management skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders
- Solid understanding of SaaS products
- Entrepreneurial thinking and exceptional analytical skills
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed targets
- Bachelor's degree
- German and French
- Project management experience
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage of Health Benefits
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO time
- Vibrant company culture with running club, twice weekly lunches and pastries.
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible through one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to writing samples. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.