Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company that is disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As a Junior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our basic support customers and the Customer Success team through video/phone calls, chats and emails. You will gain experience in interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries.
- Interact with small and medium enterprises through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Operations
- Answer questions related to Beekeeper and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to the Beekeeper plattform
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations. We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better.
- Be the voice of the customer
What we look for in you
- You are native in German and fluent in English
- You have a positive attitude
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You're a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You're able to plan, organise, and prioritise work - this role wears many hats
- You are eligible to work in Switzerland
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions
- Experience from customer facing roles
What we offer you
- Dynamic, young and driven work environment
- Experiencing the unique Beekeeper culture in the Zürich Headquarters
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks
- An international team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations (Zurich, Berlin, Krakow & Oakland)
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, cross-fit / yoga and team events
- Be part of the emerging professional field of Customer Success
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.