Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology? We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments.
We are a lean development team that moves fast. We push to production multiple times a day and continuously iterate on our products. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech driven company.
As a Quality Assurance Specialist at Beekeeper you will be responsible for ensuring that the software product we offer to our customers meets our quality standards. The Beekeeper product offering is being used across the globe (in over than 100 countries) by over 200 companies which all rely on the software offering to be available and functionally correct at all times.
Our teams follow modern development practices, such as continuous deployment, micro-services, test driven development, DevOps methodologies, automated deployment pipelines, etc. You will be responsible for further driving the efforts of non-automated testing within Beekeeper through a variety of testing frameworks. You will have the opportunity to work on a fast moving SaaS platform, with the other software and QA engineers to deliver state of the art software.
- Quick and thorough testing of all new features, changes to existing
- Improve existing Quality Assurance processes
- Maintain and enhance a list of automated and non-automated tests
- Provide QA sign-off on the releases for the mobile clients & weekly deployments
What we look for in you
- 5+ years experience with software testing, including smoke testing, regression testing, and exploratory testing
- 5+ years experience in performance regression testing
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Previous experience working with JIRA
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Choose your own Workstation: From Mac to High end Lenovo Laptops (Linux or Windows)
- Vibrant company culture with weekly team breakfasts, board game nights, and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Central office in Krakow with unlimited coffee