As a Field Marketing Manager for the German market you will support the global marketing strategy of Beekeeper within the local German and DACH market. You will help build and drive the Beekeeper Brand Awareness with multi-channel marketing activities, especially focusing on events and content.
You will independently manage the smooth execution of B2B events, produce and localised specific content and together with Global PR and local PR agency build and manage all related PR requests. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong willingness to amplify the brand and able to measure top line marketing performance against sales goals.
- Work with local Regional Sales Leadership to plan, execute and track impactful quarterly marketing plans.
- Plan, execute and measure impact of 3rd party events and trade show sponsorships as well as Beekeeper-hosted events.
- Help define and execute account-based marketing campaigns in alignment with sales and global digital marketing team.
- Run global referral program.
- Adapt or produce highly engaging content like case studies, white-papers, articles, and webinars for different audiences.
- Work closely with US content team to create, localise and adapt global initiatives towards regional needs and also plan executive-level thought leadership campaigns.
- Work with local PR agency and Communications team to build industry relationships through dedicated marketing initiatives like sponsorships, content partnerships etc.
- Utilise systems and tools such as SFDC, Hubspot and Google Analytics to analyse pipeline and opportunity data.
- Manage and report on KPI’s against the quarterly territory budget.
- Travel (approx. 5 to 10%) within Germany to support any marketing activities, like events or meetings.
What we look for in you
- German native speaker and resident in Germany.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business discipline.
- 2+ years experience working in event and/or project management with hands-on experience from other marketing channels like digital.
- You love events but also consider yourself a Marketing All Rounder.
- A thorough knowledge of principles of effective event marketing.
- Excellent organisation, writing skills and time management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Understanding of social media best practice strategies to event execution.
- Proven success in building audiences (online/offline), creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivated, driven to exceed target, good eye for detail.
- A fast and conversion-oriented mindset.
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Working experience in running referral programs
- Professional skills on Marketing Tools like Hubspot, Google Analytics, G-Suite