Beekeeper is looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As a Field Marketing Manager Goldenkey you will support the global marketing strategy of Beekeeper within the local hospitality market United States (US). You will help build and drive the Beekeeper Brand Awareness within hospitality with multi-channel marketing activities, especially focusing on events and content. You will independently manage the smooth execution of B2B events, produce or localize hospitality specific content and together with Global PR and local PR agency build and manage all hospitality related PR requests. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, possess a strong willingness to amplify the brand and able to measure top line marketing performance against sales goals.
- Work with Hospitality Sales Leadership to plan, execute and track impactful quarterly marketing plans in order to meet and/or exceed quarterly SQL and revenue targets.
- Plan, execute and lead 3rd party events and trade show sponsorships in NA with end to end planning, follow-up, measurement and ROI in close collaboration with hospitality sales and global marketing team to generate sales qualified leads and increase brand awareness.
- Help lead Beekeeper-hosted events and account-based marketing campaigns in alignment with sales and global marketing team in an effort to convert target accounts.
- Adapt or produce highly engaging content targeted to different audiences like case studies, white-papers, articles, webinars to deepen customer and prospect relationships and increase website traffic.
- Work closely with US content team to create, localize and adapt global initiatives towards hospitality needs and also plan executive-level thought leadership campaigns
- Work with local PR agency and Communications team to build industry relationships through dedicated marketing initiatives like sponsorships, content partnerships etc.
- Work directly with customers, influencers, partners and the extended digital workplace community to continuously contribute to the company’s growth plans.
- Utilize systems and tools such as SFDC, Hubspot and Google Analytics to analyze pipeline and opportunity data in order to be determine marketing mix.
- Manage and report on KPI’s against the quarterly territory budget.
- Travel (approx. 5 to 10%) within NA to support any marketing activities, like events or meetings.
What we look for in you
- US native speaker and resident in the US.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business discipline.
- 2+ years experience working in event and/or project management with hands-on experience from other marketing channels like digital.
- You love events but also consider yourself a Marketing All Rounder.
- Experience in hospitality industry would be a big plus
- A thorough knowledge of principles of effective event marketing.
- Excellent organization, writing skills and time management.
- Effective communication skills.
- Understanding of social media best practice strategies to event execution.
- Proven success in building audiences (online/offline), creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivated, driven to exceed target, good eye for detail.
- A fast and conversion-oriented mindset.
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Professional skills on Marketing Tools like Hubspot, Google Analytics, G-Suite
What we offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Full coverage of Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Health and Wellness Benefits.
- Flexible PTO time
- Twice weekly lunches and pastries every Monday morning
- Chance for international travel
- All the cool swag you need to be successful at Beekeeper
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and many team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows, while leveraging an analytics dashboard to measure engagement. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible in one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io