We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. As an Account Executive you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling and personal meetings over the phone and in-person. We expect excellent interpersonal and technical skills. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels in a variety of industries.
While digitalization has picked up momentum over the past two years, we are still in the early days. This means that there is a plethora of companies that can greatly benefit from Beekeeper and value a consultative expert explaining to them the benefit of using one single platform to engage their entire workforce on any device.
You will talk to and consult manufacturing companies, hotels, retailers and many other industries – from HR over Communications, Operations, IT up to C-Level. Being proactive, creative, likable and persuasive will be the key to success.
Our technology is turning our clients’ internal communication and HR processes upside down. So you will succeed when you truly understand your prospects challenges and their internal structure while establishing a strong relationship and a trust in you, as the solution provider.
What we look for
- Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion for learning and helping others
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed target
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- A minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Experience in selling software to Hotels, Retailers or Manufacturing companies
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce) is a plus
- Experience with CRM tools and office tools
- Experience in a high growth company
- Experience in a client-intensive consulting role
- Other languages at professional proficiency
- Generate and grow a strong and healthy funnel of qualified opportunities (B2B)
- Acquire new business by approaching prospective customers over the phone and via email and sometimes f2f
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Overcome prospect objections
- Update sales pipeline in SFDC to ensure efficient lead management and record-keeping
- Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies
- Collaborating with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- Travel up to 20-40%
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits - paid by us.
- Health and Wellness benefits.
- Flexible PTO time
- Chance for international travel
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
Who we are
Beekeeper is a mobile-first communication platform that reaches every shift, location, and language through real-time messaging and targeted streams. Managers keep frontline teams productive and turnover low by automating workflows, while leveraging an analytics dashboard to measure engagement. Beekeeper integrates with existing operational systems and makes them accessible in one central portal. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin, London and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io