Beekeeper is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager with a passion for the experience of the communication professionals and end-users who depend on our products in their daily work life. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team focused on delivering a product that melds consumer-grade user-experience with enterprise-level functionality.
Key to the success of this role is developing a deep understanding of both organisational objectives as well as user and customer needs to help shape and execute our product strategy.
- Lead our ecosystem team in executing the product strategy
- Manage and prioritise your team’s roadmap to “move the needle” on your KPIs
- Distill inputs from product stakeholders including partners, developers, as well as the market at large into concrete features
- Lead the solution discovery with the product design and engineering team to solve end-user and customer pains
- Own product changes from beginning to end and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure your changes gain momentum and meet targets
- Track industry trends and competition to inform product decisions and strategy and collaborate with product marketing to support new offerings
What we look for
- 2-5 year track record of successfully shipping software products
- Excellent communication skills (presentation, verbal and written)
- Strong analytical skills in order to use data to drive your product decisions
- You can quickly build up rapport and create engaging relationships with customers
- Technical degree or MBA
- Experience as a product manager in a high-growth SaaS company
- Basic understanding of behavioural psychology and compulsion loops