Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London, Berlin and Krakow and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work in a smart and multinational team.This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the advocate for our customers. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries. We expect you to treat Customer Success as a product at Beekeeper, innovating and iterating on the customer experience. You will be measured on customer retention and customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers of all levels (VPs and Directors) through multiple channels (emails, chats, calls, and in-person meetings)
- Project manage customers through accomplishing a successful implementation
- Provide coaching and best practices to improve the adoption of Beekeeper and make your customers raving fans
- Deliver quarterly business reviews and reports to align with customer’s business objectives
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Operations
- Contribute to overall improvement of internal processes
- Be the voice of the customer
What we look for in you
- Native in German and fluent in English
- Strong written / verbal communication and in-person presentation skills
- Positive attitude and passionate about customer success
- Comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven effectiveness with difficult customer situations and expectation management
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant work experience with mid-market or enterprise customers
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Background in Internal Communication or HR
- Technical knowledge of APIs, various data PII infrastructures, compliance standards, etc.
- Experience in conducting in-person or online workshops
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts and team events
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Central office in Berlin with unlimited coffee and collaboration space.
Please send us your complete application with CV including Cover Letter and accompanying documents.