Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich, Berlin, London, San Francisco and Poland. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals that love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS start-up. We aim to constantly improve our sales and marketing processes to grow at a fast pace.
As a Front-End Web Developer you will be part of the Marketing team and be responsible for the web development of our digital presence. You will define the best approach & practices for the technical aspects of the digital projects. You will cooperate closely with our designers and developers in-house. The ideal candidate will have a specialization in front-end with back-end development experience as well as a strong interest in digital marketing and UX.
Technologies Used: Drupal, WordPress, CSS, JS, HTML, PHP, Python, other CMSs.
- Manage website operations and infrastructure
- Design and implement website changes with rapid data-driven iteration
- Develop new templates, modules, blocks and features for our (Drupal-based) website
- Ensure we can deliver on our SLAs for our website
- Be the champion of landing page optimization and testing
- Ensure security of websites
- Work with our designers to improve usability of our pages
What we look for in you
- 3+ years of experience with mobile and web technologies
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS
- Interest in and willingness to learn Drupal and other CMSs
- UX and Design sensibilities
- Creativity and out of the box thinking to make things work
- Written and oral proficiency in English
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Experience with Panelizer modules on Drupal
- Experience with technical SEO
- B2B and SaaS experience
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer you
- Career development in a high tech company, using your analytical skills and IT problem solving know how on a day to day basis
- Unique opportunity to have an impact on the happiness at work of 2 billion non-desk workers around the world
- An amazing team with 30+ nationalities across 5 office locations
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job in addition to your CV and Cover Letter. We are looking forward to your application!