Beekeeper is looking for passionate, self-driven individuals who want to be a part of something big. As an Account Executive you are responsible for generating new leads and business opportunities. You must be comfortable and effective with prospecting, cold calling and personal meetings over the phone and in-person. We seek out people who have excellent interpersonal and technical skills. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels in a variety of industries, including hospitality, manufacturing and retail.
There are a plethora of companies that can greatly benefit from Beekeeper and value a consultative expert who determines their needs and is able to articulate Beekeeper’s value proposition. Being proactive, creative, likable and persuasive will be the key to success.
Beekeeper’s technology is revolutionizing internal communications and redefining employee engagement for the non desk workforce.
What we look for
- Strong sense of curiosity with a positive attitude and passion for learning and helping others
- Self-motivated and driven to exceed goals
- Desire to constantly be learning
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- A minimum of 3+ years of previous SaaS experience
- Knowledge of market research and negotiating principles
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate
- Ability to manage sensitive and critical client information
- The courage and creativity to find new ways of generating business
- Experience in selling software to Hotels, Retailers or Manufacturing companies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with CRM systems and office platforms (google suite, Microsoft, SFDC, Pandadoc, Showpad)
- Experience in a high growth company
- Other languages at professional proficiency (Spanish highly valued)
- Generate and grow a strong and healthy funnel of qualified opportunities (B2B)
- Acquire new business by approaching prospective customers over the phone and via email and face to face
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop relationships with important stakeholders
- Overcome prospect objections
- Support the development and optimization of our sales strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on lead quality and conversion
- Take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
- Travel up to 20-40%
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage of Health Benefits
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible PTO time
- Dynamic and engaging workplace with strong camaraderie and team events
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
Our mobile-friendly platform is built to digitally enable deskless workers who make up over 80% of the global workforce. We exist to help essential workers all over the world stay connected, informed, and empowered at work. We’re proud to be one of the only digital workplaces on the market that was built specifically for these frontline heroes. While our platform and our technology have evolved over the years, our mission always has and always will be to connect the unconnected and help teams work better together.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.
Link to video: www.Beekeeper.io