Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich and San Francisco. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who love to work in demanding and international environments. Our business team is passionate, dedicated and highly motivated to tackle the daily challenges of a SaaS startup. We aim to grow at a fast pace by constantly improving our sales and marketing processes.
As a Tech Lead, you are the liaison between the product manager and the software engineers in the development teams. You will lead a team of expert engineers to build high quality software with a strong focus quality and usability. You will undertake technical challenges, make technical decisions and support the team the team, such that everyone executes to their best of their abilities.
The team you will be leading is the Employee Experience team, which strongly focuses on the experience of every single employee in a company. You will focus on user experience, user journey within our product offering as well as the apps (mobile and web) for the employees. Your mission is ultimately making the Beekeeper app as relevant to as many non-desk employees as possible.
- Manage team of 5 engineers to ensure high productivity & quality level
- Take ownership of technical processes and improve them
- Develop cutting edge software in a microservice architecture
- Planning & effort estimation to ensure predictable product delivery
- Prove effort estimates and feasibility for planned features
- Take technical decisions in all phases of product design and development
What we look for in you
- A Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Deep technical understanding of service oriented software
- Ability and passion to mentor software engineers
- 6+ years of experience building complex software systems
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- A passion for building amazing software products
- A strong focus on user interactions
- Experience in leading engineering teams
- Experience with cloud based systems
- Experience with mobile platforms
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic work environment
- Weekly Bee-Breakfast
- Free Coffee, Fresh Fruits and a lot of Snacks
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Technologies & Frameworks we use
Python, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Backbone, Java, Realm