Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company who is disrupting the way two billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their organizations. Are you eager to shape the future within industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing and transportation using the latest mobile technology?
We are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals who want to work with a smart, multi-national team who are on a mission to bridge the communication gap between non-desk and office workers. Our highly motivated team is dedicated to tackling the daily challenges of non-desk workers.
We consider BDRs to be our most important assets. You are the first person to evangelize our solution and you are the forefront representative of our platform. As a sales Business Development Representative (BDR) you will be a strategic individual contributor -- Bring your intense work ethic and desire to make an immediate impact. You will gain invaluable experience and have the chance to showcase your skills. You will take ownership of your assigned territory by educating and nurturing your prospects on Beekeeper’s value proposition and generate opportunities for the Account Executives.
You will create awareness with your prospects, demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the communication technology space, and help organizations improve internal communication using the Beekeeper platform. This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and drive. Bring your “A” game and reap the rewards of strong mentors and a great career trajectory.
Once you advance through our on-boarding and training you will engage in 50-75 outbound calls/day with prospective clients to identify their need for Beekeeper. The goal is that once you are fully on-boarded, understand the ins and outs of Beekeeper’s industry leading product, and crush your quota you will then be prepared to quickly move on to be a successful Account Executive.
What we are looking for
- Hard working, self motivated, competitive individual
- High emotional IQ and strong willingness to learn
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects
- Past BDR/SDR experience
- Past experience with any/all of these technologies: Salesforce, PandaDoc, LinkedIn Navigator, and Outreach.
- Fluent in English
- Prior use of automated marketing systems (Hubspot)
What we offer
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Mentoring and opportunities to grow and progress within your career path
- Amazing team with 20+ nationalities around the world, vibrant company culture
- Weekly Beekeeper lunches, team events, and lots of delicious snacks
- Twice weekly workout classes
- All the tech and swag you need to thrive at Beekeeper
Beekeeper is an award-winning communication and productivity platform that digitizes the non-desk workforce by connecting operational systems and communication channels within one secure, intuitive interface. Beekeeper connects colleagues across locations and departments in real time via mobile or desktop devices, and includes an intelligent dashboard to help companies improve internal communication and streamline business processes. Secure, automated, and relevant information is readily distributed, searchable, and measurable in one central hub for an efficient digitized workflow. The company is based in Zurich and Oakland and supports users in more than 130 countries throughout our 5 locations. Clients include Heathrow Airport, Seaboard Foods, and Marriott.