Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in Zurich, San Francisco, London and Berlin and our product is used in 130+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in driving our growth to the next level.
As a Graphic Designer you will lead our marketing creative team. You will actively contribute to all facets of marketing, across product and content marketing, to demand-gen, campaigns, and sales enablement. Your mission will be to work collaboratively across marketing and with multiple people in the organization, evolving our recently refreshed corporate brand design, while working quickly and efficiently.
- Lead the marketing designs by the crafting compelling narratives and that effectively communicate Beekeeper’s product and brand strategies.
- Ensure the consistency of visual style and quality of collaterals across all marketing channels.
- Manage and coordinate design tasks and activities between the creative team and internal stakeholders.
- Execute against several work-streams in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and deliver strategically sound, concept based, iconic experiences.
- Contribute strategically to the development of brand/product identities.
- Work with external agencies (experience, design, etc.), managing creative work-streams, including providing constructive feedback, and managing creative approvals.
- Brainstorm and conceptualize large-scale Marketing campaigns with internal stakeholders.
What we look for in you
- BA/BS degree in Graphic Design.
- 1- 3 years of experience in a Marketing-specific Visual Design-related field at a design/interactive agency or in-house team, preferably in a Saas environment.
- Solid understanding of how to create assets for multi-resolution platforms.
- A portfolio of brand-defining websites, apps and artifacts, identities, etc. Including illustration and visualizations for print, on-screen graphic design, and environmental experiences.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills with proven persuasive skills with internal stakeholders.
- Passion for business and not satisfied with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow our business.
- Motivational leadership, inspiring cross functional team to deliver top performance against business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe CC, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other design tools.
- Experience designing for Enterprise/SaaS products.
- We love founders and an entrepreneurial mindset.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and stock options.
- A fair and motivating compensation package.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations.
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, cross-fit / yoga and team events.
- Realize your own ideas in quarterly hackathons and “20% time” projects.
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences.
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill.
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job.