Beekeeper is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in Zurich and San Francisco. We are disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
As a People Operations Manager you are the first point of contact for all employee requests. You make sure that all requests are delivered in a timely manner and with a high quality standard. You will improve the employee experience throughout the whole employee lifecycle from recruiting, through on-boarding, development, retention until off-boarding.
We are looking for someone who has prior experience of working as an HR Generalist or Junior HR Consultant, who would love to experience a new challenge in the innovative technology sector of a growing SaaS business. You are an expert in finding the right balance between getting things done and delivering the best possible solution. You enjoy initiating and adhering to processes to be able to scale recurring tasks.
- Internal point of contact for all employee life cycle matters, including payroll administration, internal mobility support and new hire contract management.
- Handle employee requests concerning all people operation matters, such as registration with social securities, accident insurance, reference letters, work certificates
- Update and maintain the HRIS system (Bamboo HR and other tools used in the People team)
- Manage and update People policies and inform employees of changes
- Participate & lead global HR projects including on-boarding/off-boarding process management, learning and development opportunities and internal HR comms.
- Support the overall People team with coordination tasks, including interview scheduling, reference checking and event participation.
What we look for in you
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Drive, creativity and a proactive attitude to initiate and implement improvements
- Team player who maintains a customer orientated approach
- Hands-on, flexible and adaptable approach
- Proven work experience in a HR/People/Talent function
- The desire to learn more about the business processes of a SaaS company
- Experience in Employer Branding
- The Swiss certificate “Personalassistentin” or "HR-Fachmann / HR-Fachfrau mit eidg. Fachausweis"
- Start-up experience
What we offer you
- A competitive salary and stock options
- An open organisational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities across 4 office locations
- Vibrant company culture with breakfasts, board game nights, cross-fit / yoga and team events
- Realise your own ideas in quarterly hackathons and “20% time” projects
- Continuous learning through weekly Bee University talks and support to join conferences
- Pick the hardware you need for work and we cover your mobile phone bill
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.