As an iOS Engineer, you will develop and improve our iOS mobile app, which is currently being used in more than a 130 countries. You will have a chance to join the team that is redefining communication in the workplace and architecting innovative solutions to engage the non-desk workforce.
- Translate requirements, designs and wireframes into inspiring user experiences
- Build and maintain high-performance, reusable and reliable Objective-C and Swift code
- Work closely with other passionate software engineers to develop and ship new features
What we look for
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience with Mobile App Development
- A passion for computer systems and technology
- iOS apps published on the App Store
- A Master Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Automated Build Systems
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.
Technologies & Frameworks we use
Python, MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Docker, Celery, SQLAlchemy, Backbone, Java, Realm