Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We are a lean development team that moves fast. We push to production multiple times a day and continuously iterate on our products. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech driven company.
- Software Engineering in a clearly defined project
- Being integrated in the whole development cycle; including planning, designing, implementation, testing and deployment processes
What we look for
- You are available full-time for a minimum of 6 months
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using RESTful APIs and handling JSON data
- You care about code quality and continuous refactoring
- Proficiency in English as we speak mainly English at work
- You can show us programming projects that you work on in your free time
- We love an entrepreneurial mindset
What we offer you
- An amazing company culture and exposure to both users and customers
- An incredibly international team that challenges you all the time to find the best possible solution
- A competitive salary
- A flat organizational structure that ensures your influence on products we build
- A flexible schedule
- A great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee and fresh fruits
We are looking for passionate, self-driven individuals. Thus we are interested in links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please include the start date and duration of the internship you are looking for in your application.