Beekeeper is a fast growing, mobile-first SaaS company disrupting the way 2 billion people working “out in the field” communicate within their companies. Are you eager to shape the future of traditional industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing or transportation using latest mobile technology?
We have offices in both Zurich and San Francisco and our product is used in 90+ countries in the world. This is an exciting time to join if you truly want to be involved in developing the core product at a tech driven company.
- Software Engineering with focus on API, web or mobile development
- Being integrated in the whole development cycle; including planning, designing, implementation, testing and deployment processes
What we look for in you
- You love to write code and are passionate about technology: Show us your open source projects, internship projects, released apps or hackathon projects. We want to see that you code more than just university projects.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficiency in English language
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- MSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience designing and building RESTful APIs
What we offer you
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of internal communication in a tech-driven environment
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution
- Great and central office in Zurich with lots of free coffee and fresh fruits
How to apply
Please send us your complete application with CV including links/information to any projects you have done inside/outside your day job. Please note that we will only consider complete applications.