Beautycounter is the leader in clean skin care, makeup, and personal care, with a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We go above and beyond clean to set the highest bar in beauty through our safety standards—including ingredient transparency, sustainable packaging, and responsible sourcing. Launched in 2013 as a direct-to-consumer retail beauty brand and Certified B Corporation, we develop and distribute approximately 100 products across our collections in skin care, makeup, and personal care in the U.S. and Canada.
Beautycounter and global investment firm The Carlyle Group have announced that Carlyle has acquired a majority stake in Beautycounter. The partnership will allow Beautycounter to accelerate its strategic initiatives, including increasing brand awareness as well as bolstering the company’s innovative, integrated, omni-channel business model. The transaction valued the company at $1 billion.
Join a small, dynamic, collaborative, growing team with opportunities to expand your knowledge base within and outside of SAP landscape. We are focused on building a strong foundation and creating an environment that will be aligned to meet any business demands. You have solid expertise of processes and transactions throughout Order Fulfillment, MRP, Production Order/Process Order functionalities including Routings/Master Recipes, BOM and production version. You will provide hands-on configuration expertise in Production planning (PP-PI) module and cross module integration with Materials Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD) and Finance & Controlling (FICO). Knowledge of SAP IBP configuration and integration with SAP S/4 HANA would be nice to have but is not a must.
In this role you will:
- Engage directly with supply chain, inventory control accounting, and other tech teams to deliver high quality solutions, enhancements as well as support the existing SAP landscape.
- Identify areas of improvement and propose & present SAP related solutions.
- Be able to analyze and document business flow from end to end.
- Collaborate with all levels of business users, technical resources, and SAP team as needed.
- Write detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios/scripts, and perform end-to-end testing.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements, identify, interpret, validate, and document user requirements.
- Train Business Users and complete documentation (Quick Reference Guides, Process/Procedures, etc.).
- Apply business process expertise and SAP knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assist with SAP S/4 HANA system upgrades.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong SCM background (5+ years)
- Hands on experience with EDI integration
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Preferred Masters in any field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Preferred Batch management experience
What would be helpful:
- 5 years of SAP S/4 HANA implementation and configuration experience in PP/MM/LE/LG modules
- 3 years of experience with SAP IBP or APO
- 3 years of supply chain and/or inventory control business experience
- 2 years of supporting multi-country manufacturing and distribution
- 2 years of experience with controls-based environment
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.