Beautycounter is the leader in clean skin care, makeup, and personal care, with a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We go above and beyond clean to set the highest bar in beauty through our safety standards—including ingredient transparency, sustainable packaging, and responsible sourcing. Launched in 2013 as a direct-to-consumer retail beauty brand and Certified B Corporation, we develop and distribute approximately 100 products across our collections in skin care, makeup, and personal care in the U.S. and Canada.
Beautycounter and global investment firm The Carlyle Group have announced that Carlyle has acquired a majority stake in Beautycounter. The partnership will allow Beautycounter to accelerate its strategic initiatives, including increasing brand awareness as well as bolstering the company’s innovative, integrated, omni-channel business model. The transaction valued the company at $1 billion.
Join a small, dynamic, collaborative, growing team with opportunities to expand your knowledge base within and outside of SAP landscape. We are focused on building a strong foundation and creating an environment that will be aligned to meet any business demands.
You will provide daily SAP support to finance and accounting business users focusing on the OTC and Material Ledger modules/areas. Continuously look for areas of improvement using standard SAP functionality. Utilize background or previous Accounting experience to ensure proper accounting for integration with other modules and interfaces. Deep understanding of SAP financial integration within SD and Material Ledger/Manufacturing processes.
Opportunity to participate and lead projects to implement new functionality.
In this role you will:
- Provide support, guidance, functional expertise & instruction to Finance and Accounting Business Users on SAP.
- Identify areas of improvement and propose & present SAP related solutions.
- Collaborate with all levels of business users, technical resources, and SAP team as needed.
- Write detailed functional specifications, prepare test scenarios/test scripts and perform end-to-end testing.
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements, identify, interpret, validate, and document user requirements.
- Train Business Users and complete documentation (Quick Reference Guides, Process/Procedures, etc…).
- Perform SAP system configuration within SAP FICO sub-modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, etc…).
- Payment Card Reconciliation Process
- Revenue Recognition Process
- Assist with SAP S/4 HANA system upgrades
We are looking for someone who has:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or Information Systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 5 years of supporting and implementing global SAP S/4 FICO solutions
- 2 years of configuration experience in Product Costing, Material Ledger & Actual Costing
- 2 years of supporting Multi-Country/Multi-Currency SAP S/4 landscape
- 2 years of supporting SAP Consumer Products Solution (CGP)
- 2 years of Accounting and/or Cost Accounting related job experience
- Knowledge of General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) & IFRS
- Experience with controls-based environment / SOX compliance
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.