Beautycounter is the leader in clean skin care, makeup, and personal care, with a mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone. We go above and beyond clean to set the highest bar in beauty through our safety standards—including ingredient transparency, sustainable packaging, and responsible sourcing. Launched in 2013 as a direct-to-consumer retail beauty brand and Certified B Corporation, we develop and distribute approximately 100 products across our collections in skin care, makeup, and personal care in the U.S. and Canada.
Beautycounter and global investment firm The Carlyle Group have announced that Carlyle has acquired a majority stake in Beautycounter. The partnership will allow Beautycounter to accelerate its strategic initiatives, including increasing brand awareness as well as bolstering the company’s innovative, integrated, omni-channel business model. The transaction valued the company at $1 billion.
We are seeking a Director to join the Sales Development Team and help take our compensation, incentives and recognition programs to the next level as we scale in size and volume. The Director, Consultant Recognition will have direct ownership of our Total Rewards strategy and interface with the extended Commercial team
In this role you will:
- Design and implement incentive and recognition programs that motivate consultants to perform and to achieve higher KPI’s.
- Measure, Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of total rewards programs
- Develop, implement, drive adoption and innovate best-in-class Recognition program based on Consultant insights, Consultant-level testing and quantitative analytics with the goal of driving improved Consultant loyalty and financial value
- Develop and optimize Consultant retention strategies/programs based on data-driven analysis and measure their impact on Consultant relationships and LTV
- Research and consider evolution of Beautycounter Consultant into other channels (digital) as well as compensation plan to grow demographic and reach.
- Develop and provide cohesive and comprehensive reporting on program performance
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven ability to diagnose problems using strategic thinking skills as well as identify and drive appropriate solutions
- Experience in a high-change, high-growth consumer products environment.
- 5+ years of related experience in total rewards or compensation
- Ability to present and communicate at executive levels
- Knack for driving outcomes, even when there is ambiguity
- Knowledge of market data tools and ability to use the data to inform decisions
At Beautycounter we are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.