WHO WE ARE
Voted by Fast Company as one of the world’s most innovative companies in 2017, we are a purpose-driven travel media brand and creative agency with a bold mission: to have a positive impact on the world through travel.
We believe that travel is a force for good. It creates jobs, impacts the well-being of local communities, affects the environment, and fosters cultural understanding and human empathy. That’s why travel is a powerful antidote to bigotry, racism, ignorance, and inequality. And ultimately, it can create a positive ripple effect across the world.
What we do:
- Original online content: We’ve built the largest millennial travel community on social media with over 21 million followers in 180 countries, who turn to us daily on Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, YouTube and Weibo. Every day, we produce and curate stories that inspire people from all backgrounds and walks of life to imagine, to think, to feel, to wonder, and to do.
- Strategic and creative services: We work with tourism boards and travel brands (airlines, hotels, etc.) to help uncover their essence through strategic insights. We use these to inspire powerful creative platforms that go beyond the traditional TV spot (though we do that too, if we absolutely have to) and aim to have a lasting effect on our clients –– be it their bottom line, their economy, or their people.
However, whether through original content, or through our strategic & creative services, we strive to create work that adds value to people’s lives and ignite a change inside those who listen: a change in attitude, perspective, or behavior.
ON ANY GIVEN DAY YOU MIGHT:
- Maintains accurate database of all video/audio equipment assets, including in-house and circulating equipment used by creators and producers
- Oversees the scheduling of equipment needs for all production shoots
- Ensures that all equipment is properly documented both at check-in and check-out
- Coordinates equipment repairs with vendors (lens cleanings, camera body sensor repairs, etc.)
- Tracks all equipment purchases for internal inventory
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company (inclusivity is one of our values after all).