The Client Solutions Team’s main purpose is to ensure that Beautiful Destinations develops, designs and delivers the most strategic and creative work possible for, and in collaboration with, our client partners.
Beautiful Destinations does not operate like a traditional creative agency, so this team is not structured as a typical “account” team and is not weighed down in the agency churn and burn that often slows down getting great work out into the world. Within Beautiful Destinations, the role of Client Solutions is to foster partnerships internally and externally where great work can thrive in this fast-paced environment and clients can see results in a matter of weeks, not months. We are a team of broad strategic “thinkers” and eager “doers” who can guide the creative process through each step of the journey, from briefing a creative team to launching a campaign. We are both in client service and in client consulting, challenging our partners to be even more forward-thinking.
With a focus on the tourism and travel industries worldwide, the work that we do creates actual positive impact on nations, economies, and ultimately, people. The work that we do can truly change the world for the better.
The Client Solutions Manager makes things happen, acting as a true partner to our clients while supporting the larger team in creating revolutionary creative work. This role oversees multiple work streams with lots of moving parts, and requires a proactive, resourceful multi-tasker who can ensure that the best work is possible is delivered on time and within budget.
In this role, they will work closely with the Head of Client Solutions as support in overseeing the business, helping to ensure that the vision for both the agency and the brand are understood by both parties. This role is perfect for someone who has a passion for creating great work and wants to push themselves to grow. Mentorship is a key pillar of Beautiful Destinations, and this person will have a chance to work with a team that comes from some of the most creative companies in the world.
- Oversee an account or multiple business units for a client
- Adapt to a nimble approach to creative development that does not follow traditional agency approach
- Play key supporting role in sustaining account growth, diversification and profitability
- Serve as day-to-day point on managing client relationship health and client satisfaction
- Function as strategic business partner, advisor and relationship lead for clients
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the creative process, on both new and existing clients
- Serve as a key catalyst for his/her accounts. Inspires and challenges our integrated teams to deliver best-in-class strategy and creative ideas.
- Supervise, develop, train and manage performance reviews of Client Services direct reports in the Group
- Partner and collaborate with all department to ensure flawless execution of best-in-class ideas
- Bachelor's degree
- Between 3-5 years experience at creatively-driven agencies
- Strong foundational client-service skills/background
- Keen understanding of social media and the digital landscape
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ever-changing scenarios
- Willing to travel