The Client Solutions Team’s main purpose is to ensure that Beautiful Destinations develops, designs and delivers the most strategic and creative work possible for, and in collaboration with, our client partners.
Beautiful Destinations does not operate like a traditional creative agency, so this team is not structured as a typical “account” team and is not weighed down in the agency churn and burn that often slows down getting great work out into the world. Within Beautiful Destinations, the role of Client Solutions is to foster partnerships internally and externally where great work can thrive in this fast-paced environment and clients can see results in a matter of weeks, not months. We are a team of broad strategic “thinkers” and eager “doers” who can guide the creative process through each step of the journey, from briefing a creative team to launching a campaign. We are both in client service and in client consulting, challenging our partners to be even more forward-thinking.
With a focus on the tourism and travel industries worldwide, the work that we do creates actual positive impact on nations, economies, and ultimately, people. The work that we do can truly change the world for the better.
The Client Solutions Director is the day-to-day lead of the team, the work, and ultimately responsible for driving the business forward. They are ultimately a partner to the clients, strategically partnering with both internal teams and clients to ensure that everyone is working towards creating the best work possible.
In this role, they will work closely with the Head of Client Solutions to oversee the business, and help ensure that the vision for both the agency and the brand are understood by both parties. Beyond process and creative output, they are strategic partners to the day-to-day and senior clients. As a trusted partner to the clients, they must be experts on their business, providing value by having a strong strategic foundation, delivering a clear point-of-view on the creative work, and constantly communicating with clients throughout the process.
Culturally, the Client Solutions Director must foster an environment of support and mentorship, helping to push and grow team members while empowering them by supporting their ideas and leading by example. Culture is an important foundation of what Beautiful Destinations was founded upon, and a passion for travel and the impact travel can have is key to this role. We’re looking for those with the ambition of leaving a lasting impact on every project they touch.
- Oversee an account or multiple business units for a client
- Adapt to a nimble approach to creative development that does not follow traditional agency approach
- Play key supporting role in sustaining account growth, diversification and profitability
- Serve as day-to-day point on managing client relationship health and client satisfaction
- Function as strategic business partner, advisor and relationship lead for clients
- Use data to provide a sharp marketing perspective and add strategic value at every step of the creative process, on both new and existing clients
- Serve as a key catalyst for his/her accounts. Inspires and challenges our integrated teams to deliver best-in-class strategy and creative ideas.
- Supervise, develop, train and manage performance reviews of Client Services direct reports in the Group
- Partner and collaborate with all department to ensure flawless execution of best-in-class ideas
- Bachelor's degree
- Between 7-10 years experience at creatively-driven agencies
- Strong client-service skills and background
- Keen understanding of social media and the digital landscape
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Influential and effective leadership skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel