We’re looking for Producers capable of taking charge and scaling our content-driven projects thus enabling us to tell inspirational stories from all walks of life and from the most unique corners of the world! You will collaborate with the Production Team on a diverse portfolio of projects from origination to completion, inclusive of concept development, putting together the production crew, and being responsible for all aspects of a project (planned itinerary moments and, of course, handle the unforeseen)!
- Strong communication skills both verbally & in written form
- Ability to be self-sufficient with a strong sense of ownership and assertive follow-through
- Excels and enjoys solving problems and handling changes that may occur unexpectedly or last-minute
- Comfortable yet energetic in the creative process
- Highly organized & detail-oriented, especially under tight deadlines
- Develop and manage Production Plan (including: all scheduling facets, resources, permits, equipment, and budget)
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple projects at once
- Experience with various budget sizes
- Collaborative personality both client & partner facing
- Previous experience in production a must!