Full-Time Michigan, MI
The Tier I/II End User Support specialist is responsible for application and end user hardware support related to onboarding and ongoing technical maintenance and trouble-shooting support to WellStreet Users.The Tier I/II Specialist has an expert understanding of the hardware, software and systems that the customer has on site.The Tier I/II Support Specialist is also responsible for obtaining and disseminating advanced knowledge of internal systems and procedures relating to security, applications, hardware and infrastructure.
- Responds to the customers with an analysis of their needs through qualifying questions over the phone and may use remote applications to diagnose the needs and provide physical onsite support to the organization.
- Implement office 365 products and support
- Tier I/II uses and adds to a knowledge center for customer calls in IT Glue
- Tier I/II uses advanced level logic and knowledge to solve complex system and network problems
- Willing to gain certification on Proven IT products; software and hardware systems.
- Displays the characteristics of a high-quality service organization: reliable; responsive; competent; accessible; professional; credible. Delivers timely communication; understands the need of our users; and provides tangible results from our service activities.
- Responsible for documenting and communicating current issues to team members and management. Contributes to Help Desk process documentation regularly and provides training and resource documentation on relevant systems, processes, and technology.
- Troubleshoots and resolves IT issues via phone, web, and in-person channels. Communicates regularly with employees to ensure that they understand how to access and request various IT services.
- Maintains and demonstrates strong technical expertise in key technologies. This includes areas such as: operating systems, browsers, voice and data networking, remote access, video conferencing, Outlook email client, Exchange, VPN’s and the like. Maintains familiarity with current and upcoming technology trends in mobile, desktop OS, etc.
- Demonstrates initiative in recommending enhancements and improvements to the IT infrastructure. Responsible for providing high quality, consistent service levels to our employees and customers. Partner with IT and business personnel to discuss the impact of incidents on products and services.
- Obtains subject matter expert level understanding of multiple mission critical technology systems and business processes. Able to interface directly with other IT groups (IT Applications, IT Infrastructure, IT Security) to communicate problems and find resolutions.
- Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers and possibly vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or combination of related experience and certifications
- 2-3 plus years of experience working in the IT Tier I/II field
- Strong knowledge and understanding of customer service standard practices
- Strong understanding of windows and standard network infrastructure/wireless concepts
- Experience implementing application and its workflows and procedures
- Understanding of deployment software a plus: Microsoft WDS, MDT
- Must possess advanced level analytical, communication and technology skills
- Must maintain confidentiality of information, and be very dependable due to the timeline of
- Must be a self-motivated individual with a willingness to work well with others on a regular basis
- Job Type: Full-time
Analytical and problem solving skills
Strong technical skills
The ability to work well under pressure
Attention to detail
Organization and time management
Management and leadership skills
Be able to live by and exemplify our company’s core values of Deliver a Memorable Experience, Practice Precision Everywhere and Share Responsibility.
- IT support (remote & on-site): 2-3 years (Preferred)
- Sound understanding of computer systems (hardware/software), networks etc.
2 year Technical Degree with extended work experience if candidate does not hold Bachelor’s
OR send your Resume Directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org