Salary: £22.5k + £750 bonus Start date: ASAP
We’re looking for bright graduates to provide a great service to our expanding client base. Using your stellar people skills & natural organisation, you’ll be helping answer client queries, conduct engaging training sessions & learn loads about the exciting world of start-ups.
In return, you’ll be enrolled on an extensive training programme, come along to lots of events/socials to help you feel part of the team and gain the opportunity to progress in several different directions, depending on what you enjoy.
If this sounds interesting, read on!
We are the market leader for tracking and understanding the fastest growing companies in the UK. As a Client Services Executive, you will be crucial in helping our clients to get the most value from our platform.
From big banks, to universities, to government bodies, you’ll be speaking to people from all different walks of life. Through hosting tailored training sessions that cover the unique reason each client uses our platform and ensuring their experience with us is as great as possible, you’ll play a massive part in ensuring our clients stay with us year and year!
In your first few months you’ll go through extensive training before getting involved with tasks like…
- Working with people: Love talking to people? Well, you’re in luck! A big part of this role involves chatting to clients and helping them to navigate the platform
- Training: Explaining complex things in a digestible way… You’ll use your industry knowledge to hold engaging and informative training with new clients
- Organising: you’ll be juggling lots of different tasks, helping make things run more smoothly and improving how we do things!
- Spotting opportunities for our Account Managers to up-sell or cross-sell (e.g. if you think they would benefit from a consultancy service or additional feature)
The ideal candidate
We’re looking for someone extremely organised who loves talking to people! You should be university educated with good academics (BBB and above), as well as:
- Emotionally intelligent – you love listening and get along with just about anyone!
- Proactive – you’re ambitious & like to take charge over your own workload and do it your way
- Naturally curious – you love hearing people’s stories and learning new things.
- Friendly – you’re looking for a fun team you can be yourself with!
Bonus points if you have (but you don’t need to have!):
- Experience in customer service/hospitality/tutoring/teaching
We're offering a competitive starting salary of £22.5k + £750 bonus.
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Confidential coaching and counselling if you would like it.
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are the market-leader for tracking and understanding the fastest growing companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our platform helps 20+ different industries invest in, understand, and partner with these exciting businesses.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful team. Based in the heart of vibrant Nottingham, we’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Like most companies, we’ve been umm-ing and ahh-ing about this for months, trying to work out what the perfect balance between in-office and remote working should look like for us. And we’ll be totally upfront with you – it’s really hard! We don’t yet know what exactly our policy on this should look like long term. But we’re keen to share our current thinking and some of the things that (we think) we know for sure. We’d also love to chat to you more about this in the course of the interview process so please do ask us questions!
So, what do we know?
- Everyone who works here tells us that the people are their favourite thing about working here
- We’ve got some really snazzy offices and working together in person can be incredibly productive
- Flexibility is incredibly important to a lot of people, for a whole load of good reasons
- It’s been so nice getting the company together again after a long period apart – especially with so many new people having joined in the past 18 months!
- In a survey of all our employees in May-21, easily the most popular option when it came to returning to the office was 3 days a week
And what are we doing at the moment?
- We’re currently running a trial, during which we’re asking everyone to spend at least 60% of each month in an office (London or Nottingham)
- We’ll be reviewing how this is going in February and again at the end of the trial – we'll take into account how everyone in the company is finding it, how managers think it's going, as well as considering it from the "company perspective"
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply, please submit:
- Your CV
- Answers to a couple of simple questions below