Salary: £47-57k OTE (£35-45k base + bonus + uncapped commission) -- Start Date: ASAP
Do you love people as much as you love problem solving? We're looking for an ambitious candidate with 1 year + of commercial experience to look after their own set of clients across a wide range of industries, using their emotional intelligence to get to the heart of each unique client need, conducting bespoke training sessions & ensuring our clients stay with us year on year (and being rewarded for it!)
If you're eager to join a fun, collaborative, fast-growing company with tonnes of room for progression & development — then read on!
🙆♀️ About us
We’re a market leading tech company that provides data on the fastest growing companies in the UK. We’re at a pretty exciting stage right now—we’ve built a profitable, high-growth business, with 120+ employees and an enviable client list. But we’re not done yet. We’re on a mission to become a global data company that helps every organisation discover and work better with ambitious, high-growth companies.
As an Account Manager, your role will be a perfect blend of building great relationships and hitting targets. This means getting to know your clients personally, asking the right questions & establishing trust to get to the heart of their needs. You'll also be conducting research & meeting people from around your client's business to understand how their company is structured and figuring out how to best integrate Beauhurst.
From here, you'll be spotting opportunities to increase their subscription value (add more users/features) and cross-sell to other teams within their organisation, as well as ensuring they get value from our product year on year!
Day to day, your responsibilities will include:
- 🏠Building relationships - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- 📈Working towards renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- 🔬Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell, arranging introductions to others in the team where necessary, and pushing sales opportunities through the door.
- 💻 Noting down feedback/suggestions from clients around our platform and sharing it with our product development team to help them continuously improve our product.
We don't have a set idea of the sort of background/experience/industry you need to come from, but a minimum of 1 year's experience hitting targets — anything Client/Sales/AM focused would be really relevant! Even if you don't quite have that we'd still love to hear from you.
You will ideally be:
- A natural people person: a great listener, emotionally intelligent and extremely interested in getting to know all sorts of people.
- Target-driven: you like working towards/exceeding targets, and on a personal level, are super driven by self improvement
- Resilient: you handle challenging situations well and are able to bounce back after a set-back
We’re offering a competitive salary of £47-57k OTE (£35-45k base + bonus + uncapped commission)
On top of this, we invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get:
- 🎓 Professional development: Ongoing training and development, and free books
- 🍰 A stake in the company: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth that you help create
- 💻 The latest tech: We’ll provide you with all the tech you need to be productive (including a Mac!), whether you’re in the office or working from home
- 🌲 Health and wellness: Free counselling, wellbeing baskets, and healthy snacks
- 🎉 Events: Drinks every Friday, interesting talks from industry experts, company-wide parties and away days, plus regular team socials
- 🚄 Subsidised travel: Rail season ticket loan, free railcards, and a cycle to work scheme
- If you want to read more about our benefits, our company culture, or our hybrid working policy, please check out these pages.
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- Answers to a couple of simple screening questions below
If you’d like to know what it’s like working at Beauhurst, read our Glassdoor reviews and visit our Instagram page.