Salary: £40k-£45k OTE (£28k-£30k base + bonus + uncapped commission) -- Start Date: ASAP
Do you love people as much as you love problem solving? We're looking for an ambitious Graduate with 1 year+ of commercial experience to look after their own set of clients across 20 different industries, using their emotional intelligence to get to the heart of each unique client need, conducting bespoke training sessions & ensuring our clients stay with us year on year (and being rewarded for it!)
If you're eager to join a fun, collaborative, fast-growing company with tonnes of room for progression & development - then read on!
As an Account Manager, your role will be a perfect blend of building great relationships and hitting targets. This means getting to know your clients personally, asking the right questions & establishing trust to get to the heart of their need. You'll also be conducting research & meeting people from around your client's business to understand how their company is structured and figuring out how to best integrate Beauhurst.
From here, you'll be spotting opportunities to increase their subscription value (add more users/features) and cross-sell to other teams within their organisation, as well as ensuring they get value from our product year on year!
Don't worry... we won't throw you in the deep end. In your first few months you'll go through a thorough training programme to help you become an expert on our platform & subscriber industries as well as equipping you all the necessary skills to become an excellent Account Manager!
After this, your role will include:
- Building relationships - maintaining regular contact with your clients via email, on the phone, and in person
- Travelling to meetings/lunches/training sessions across the UK (after Covid!)
- Running engaging training sessions on the platform that speak to each client's need and helps them solve their business needs.
- Working towards renewal and retention targets (and being rewarded for it)
- Spotting opportunities to up-sell or cross-sell, arranging introductions to others in the team where necessary, and pushing sales opportunities through the door.
- Noting down feedback/suggestions from clients around our platform and sharing it with our product development team to help them continuously improve our product.
To succeed in this role, we’re looking for someone who loves working with people, wants to progress at pace and is comfortable hitting targets. We don't have a set idea of the sort of background/experience/industry you need to come from, just so long as you can show experience/ability in the following areas - we'd love to hear from you!
The ideal candidate should have:
- University degree with very good academics (Minimum of AAB at A level)
- A minimum of 1 year's experience hitting targets - anything Client/Sales/AM focused would be really relevant.
You will ideally be:
- A natural people person: a great listener, emotionally intelligent and extremely interested in getting to know all sorts of people.
- Target-driven: you like working towards/exceeding targets, and on a personal level, are super driven by self improvement
- Resilient: able to bounce back after a set-back and proactively learn from your mistakes
- Proactive and independent, you’re happy managing your own workload and often go above and beyond what is asked of you
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple tasks to tight deadlines
We’re offering a competitive salary of OTE £40-£45k (£28-£30k base + bonus + uncapped commission)
We invest a lot in keeping our people happy and healthy! So as well as that, you'll also get;
- Training: Structured sales training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Confidential coaching and counselling if you would like it.
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create!
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
We are the market-leader for tracking and understanding the fastest growing companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our platform helps 20+ different industries invest in, understand, and partner with these exciting businesses.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful team. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of individual interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Like most companies, we’ve been umm-ing and ahh-ing about this for months, trying to work out what the perfect balance between in-office and remote working should look like for us. And we’ll be totally upfront with you – it’s really hard! We don’t yet know what exactly our policy on this should look like long term. But we’re keen to share what we are currently doing. We’d also love to chat to you more about this in the course of the interview process so please do ask us questions!
And what are we doing at the moment?
- We’re currently running a trial, during which we’re asking everyone to spend at least 60% of each month in an office (London or Nottingham)
- We’ll be reviewing how this is going in February and again at the end of the trial – we'll take into account how everyone in the company is finding it, how managers think it's going, as well as considering it from the "company perspective"
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply please submit:
- Your updated CV
- Answers to a couple of simple screening questions below