Starting package: £24k + benefits -- Deadline: 30th September
Just graduated and not sure what to do next? Are you naturally super organised and love finding faster, better ways to do things?
We’re offering a massively varied role that will allow you to get your teeth stuck into loads of different projects and learn all about how to run a successful, growing business.
Alongside that you’ll be joining a super fun team based in South London. Think drinks on our roof terrace, team lunches, book clubs, and more! :)
We’re a market leading tech company that provides data on the fastest growing companies in the UK (think Monzo and Babylon!). Our Operations team sits at the heart of the business and are responsible for keeping the cogs turning, ensuring everyone at work stays happy and healthy!
We’re looking to go through substantial growth (90→ 200 people) in the next few years which means there are loads of things we need to improve. Within this, we’re looking for someone to support our Recruitment function, helping the whole process to run smoothly and therefore, helping us hire lots of talented new people!
Your work will be crucial to the success of our company and will allow you to learn lots about how each team operates, the 20+ industries we work with, as well as regular training and development.
More specifically you’ll be:
- Liaising/Communicating: booking interviews, liaising with teams and candidates to make sure everyone has the right information
- Organising: ensuring our candidate tracking system Greenhouse is up to date, candidates are moved through the process & everyone knows what is happening!
- Data/reporting: building reporting systems to identify areas for improvement in our hiring process
- Content creation: helping to write jobs ads and social media content to advertise our open roles, as well as creating graphics (if you like!)
- Welcoming!: planning and coordinating on-boarding for all our new joiners - ensuring they are warmly welcomed and trained-up as quickly as possible
What you’ll get:
This is an entry level role with a starting salary of £24k, which will be reviewed annually after you start.
You’ll also get to work from our beautiful, open-plan office (with it’s very own, sunny roof terrace!) in the heart of vibrant Brixton. There are an amazing array of market stalls, cafes and bars to explore on your lunch break and after work.
We also put a lot of emphasis on keeping everyone happy and healthy. As part of this, you’ll also get:
- Training: Structured training & regular personal development opportunities
- Wellbeing: Coaching, counselling and virtual yoga/mindfulness sessions
- Socials: Drinks every Friday, office parties, company away days and regular team events
- Options: Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you help create
- Talks: Interesting speakers in the office
- Snacks: Unlimited supply of fruit, nuts, tea and coffee
- Books: You can order any relevant books you like or come along to our book club evening
- Travel loans: Rail season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
There’s no size fits all with this - you could be fresh out of university or looking to change jobs, we’ll get you up to speed!
However, you’re more likely to succeed if you are:
- Highly organised and good at managing lots of competing tasks
- Great at spotting potential improvements and solving problems
- Looking for variety and the chance to try your hand at lots of different tasks!
- Friendly and up for a laugh :)
We are the market-leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful culture. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply, please submit the following:
- An up-to-date CV
- Answers to a couple of short screening questions below