Paid internship -- Start date: August
Just graduated and not sure what to do next? We’re offering a super varied internship that will allow you to get your teeth stuck into loads of different projects and learn all about how to run a successful, growing business.
Alongside that you’ll be joining a super fun team based in South London. Think drinks on the roof, bottomless brunch, book club and more!
Our Operations team sits at the heart of the business and are responsible for keeping the cogs turning. We’re looking to go through substantial growth (80→ 130 people) next year which means there are loads of things we need to improve!
The main projects you’ll be working on will involve:
- Coordinating interviews for new joiners - liaising with both candidates and teams to ensure the process runs smoothly
- Planning and coordinating on-boarding for new joiners - ensuring they are welcomed properly from day one
- Conducting analyses for our commercial teams (Sales, Marketing etc) to help them figure out how to perform better
- Digging into our financial model - improving the way we map and track our finances across the business
- Compiling information into engaging presentations surrounding long term strategic planning
...among many other things.
There’s also the opportunity to turn this into a permanent role. A number of our interns have gone on to become highly successful members of our team - you’ll get to talk to them if you interview with us!
What you’ll get:
This is a paid internship with a starting salary of £320 p/w, which would increase significantly if you were to become a permanent member of the team.
You’ll also get to work from our beautiful, open-plan office (with it’s very own, sunny roof terrace!) in the heart of vibrant Brixton. There are an amazing array of market stalls, cafes and bars to explore on your lunch break and after work.
We also put a lot of emphasis on keeping everyone happy and healthy. As part of this, you’ll also get:
- Wellbeing: Access to our coaches & counsellors if you ever need it
- Training: Structured on-boarding and training
- Socials: Drinks in the office, company away days and regular virtual and in-person events from yoga, to cooking to cocktail making!
- Talks: An array of interesting speakers in the office and on Zoom
- Books: Order any relevant books you like and come along to our regular book club evening
- Flexible working: Work from the comfort of your home a few days a week!
You’ll be great if you’re a natural problem solver and happy to get stuck into a variety of different projects!
More specifically, you should be:
- Self-motivated, you enjoy working independently
- Highly organised and good at managing lots of competing tasks
- Great at spotting potential improvements and solving problems
- Friendly and up for a laugh!
We are the market-leader for tracking the most exciting companies in the UK. Through a combination of people power and machine learning, our data platform helps over 20 different industries invest in, understand, and partner with start-ups and scale-ups all over the country.
Other than the product, our real key to our success is our wonderful culture. Based in the heart of vibrant Brixton, we’re a close-knit group with a range of interests and quirks - from bakers, to artists, to beer-brewers to gamers, everyone plays a part in helping to grow our business.
Ticking all the boxes?
To apply, please submit the following:
- An up-to-date CV
- Answers to a couple of short screening questions below
Deadlines for applications: Friday 30th July